Sunday, 22 February 2015

Latest Sightings The End

I've been getting a little bored posting the latest sightings for a while now so I've decided to call it a day. From now on I'm going to dedicate my blog to my local patch which of course is Wyver Lane, and Carsington Water where I also spend some considerable time. I'll just update it as and when with sightings, photos, info etc. I may from time to time post photos and info from a little further afield but daily sightings for Derbyshire ends as of today. Thanks for everybody's input over the years but if you want daily latest sightings for the county then you will have to look elsewhere. By all means still look in now and again if you want to see all things Wyver and Carsington. Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear this news Dave, your updates will be sorely missed. Hopefully the "Derbyshire Birders" facebook page will plug a bit of a gap and I hope you'll still submit your Wyver/Carsington sightings to that page too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Steve but I left the Facebook page today also. I know you was aware that I wasn't overly keen on Facebook in the first place so I've decided to leave as it really isn't for me. By all means still lift any sightings I post on by blog.

    ReplyDelete